2011 Reading Challenge

Rosa has read 0 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Friday, July 22

Mr Fitzwilliam Darcy, Last Man On Earth...


Deliciously angsty!!!!! It literally hurt my chest to read some of the parts. It's a little Wuthering Heights/Pride and Prejudice.

Finished in ONE SITTING. Forgive me if I'm a little incoherent. Ummm....overall, predictable, because of course we know the outcome, but still very enjoyable. It is like a favorite chick flick feel good movie. U know there's gonna b a happy ending, but u still like torturing urself till the last possible moment. Maybe it's my penchant for massochism. Lol!

Anyways, totally recommend. The only big issue I had w it, was the lemons. Other reviews said it alluded to, but was not explicit. I don't know what they are reading, but this was pretty explicit. I normal have no qualms w that, but as I was trying to finish it and move the plot, i actually found my eyes glazing over and wanting to skim. Also, I'm currently president of the celibacy club, so I don't think that helps. Hahaha

Now I need sleep. Work in a few. Crud.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad