2011 Reading Challenge

Rosa has read 0 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Thursday, July 21

Candles and applause and here's to tooting ur horn

My birthday is coming up. And even tho I say I want to keep it low key cuz I'm getting old, I still need the fanfare. I can't help it. I don't know what it is, but I'm into celebrating me! I know, I sound totally selfish and stuff. Maybe it's a Leo thing? It's not a Folgar thing, my bro and sis...and pretty much everyone else in the fam bam, are cool w their Bday, but don't take it to the extent I do.

I've always known I'm conceited. I know I'm full of myself, and now I know I'm selfish. Drat. No wonder no one will have me. Am I going to change it? Probably not. But I'm going to try to not expect everyone else celebrate the awesomeness that is me, with as much fervor. Let's face it, I have a horn....I'm going to toot it. Rachel Berry said it best "I'm like Tinkerbelle, I die without applause"



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad