2011 Reading Challenge

Rosa has read 0 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Saturday, March 26

So impatient....

So it's going to be another Ramen month. In fact I'm already running different scenarios in my head as to where I can get some quick cash. Why? Because I could not wait one second more and last night ended up buying myself the iPad!!!!!

Lo, I sit here typing away on my beautiful new toy <3

Do I need it? No. But I wanted it SO bad!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to use my tax money to buy one, but that all went to paying ba k some home monies from last year and I've been working so dang hard and saving so much money. I think I deserved it.

As an e-book reader, it is the hottest thing since fire and the coolest thing since sliced bread. As an added bonus, I can get ALL KINDS of apps to pretty much rule the world.

Yes, I'm impulsive. Yes, I could prob have used the money for something else much more a necessity and productive, but I thought we established early on that I am hella selfish. As a selfish human being, as much as it pained me to give apple any money......TOMA!!

I didn't get to do much but set up the basics last night, and I had a hella long shift today, but since I came home and everyone, but my lame ass went out as a family, i am going to sit and play till 2 or 3 am. Busting out the Red Bull!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:California Ave,Compton,United States