2011 Reading Challenge

Rosa has read 0 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Wednesday, March 9

twelve out of a hundred...

With Blood Born by Patricia Briggs, i am up to 12/100. It feels like such an accomplishment, but at the same time, Im already almost half way though March and should be closer to 30 books read. Crap and a half!!!!

Working my way to the new Briggs book, River Marked. I'd been waiting with baited breath for March 1st when it was released as the 6th or 7th Mercy Thompson book, but in the year it took to come out, I kinda completely forgot what happens in the fist books. Lame.

I was so excited, I bought the ebook and started reading, when it starts off with Adam and Mercy getting married?? WTF!!! I know I remember Mercy finally accepting Adam and their mate bond.....something about the Fae Queen and Mercy being gone for a couple of months and the sheep staff, but after 30 pages of utter confusion, I had to admit defeat and start reading book 1.  Not as bad as it sounds, especially cuz I really enjoy this series and it definably gives girth to my book challenge, but I am dying from impatience, knowing I have that last book and cant' read it, yet. Just started Book 3!!!

ultimate lameness. I have to run though. Today is Ash Weds and if I hope to make it to church before i start work, I should be getting ready now. The church might still be open after 9pm, but I'd rather not take the chance. gotta run!!