2011 Reading Challenge

Rosa has read 0 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Monday, March 14

Book Challenge Update

As I post book number 13 on Good Read (Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs) I stop myself to do the math...I started on January 24th.... today makes exactly 7 weeks, with a total of 13 books done. Broken down, that is 49 days of reading challenge.

that amounts to about      4,417 pages read total
                                              3.7 books a week
                                              0.53 of a book a day
                                              631 pages a week
                                               90.1 pages a day
                                             3.8 pages an hour.....for 24 hours in the day

thats kind of cool. I've never broken down my statistics like that. I should go buy myself those book timers that counts how many hours I read so I can have an accurate count of exactly how fast I read :)