2011 Reading Challenge

Rosa has read 0 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Monday, February 20

The Bar Cynster...Devil's Bride

I enjoyed this book, as someone else put it, It's a fabulous "bodice ripper romance" which made me chuckle because the description is so fitting. Good execution, the plot was a little thin, but I read this book because I was in the mood for a good romance and it very much delivered. The NSFW lemon scenes were a little long for my taste, but overall, a good way to spend a couple of nights. I was listening to the audiobook whilst I was reading, and I totally recommend. Hearing Simon Pebble (what I picture to be a stuffy, older, English gentleman) reading those racy budoir scenes was quite amusing. Good introduction to the Bar Cynster. Will continue series. Hopefully, Mr. Pebble reads the rest as well :-)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad