2011 Reading Challenge

Rosa has read 0 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Monday, February 13

Bitten by Kelley Armstrong

I love love LOVE Elena and Clay. I freaking go fan girl over all the characters in Armstrong's Otherworld series. Each character is deep and has his or her own backstory, they all have depth and you genuinely feel like you know them. Not a lot of authors can do this. Armstrong can weave this world around you so well, you really believe it. Each character is so robust, that although the books have a sequential order, you can pick any book up anytime and enjoy it as a stand alone!

This is the first though. This is the start. Elena, the only female werewolf in the world torn between her base instinct, loyalty to the pact and Clay....or trying to be human. I like reading it and letting just enough time go by that I forget details so I can rediscover it and enjoy Jeremy, Antonio, Nick, Elena, Clay and even Marsten over again.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad