2011 Reading Challenge

Rosa has read 0 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Monday, February 13

So You Want to be a Wizard

New year, new challenge. This year a more manageable 52 books. Can't do 100 :(

Although the rate I'm going, it's looking more like 1 book a month. Lol. Here we go, Diane Duane and So You Want to be a Wizard.....

An entertaining read. I first read this when I was like 14 (15 years ago) and I really liked it. Enough time went by that I forgot most of it, hence the re-read. I think I was expecting the same vavavoom I felt over a decade ago when I was still a kid. Obviously not the case, but I did still like the story. It was still kind of exciting and sad and I still loved Fred and Nita and Kit. Is definitely targeted at a younger audience, but i might re read the others in the series.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad