2011 Reading Challenge

Rosa has read 0 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Monday, May 23

So I'm starting More by Heidi Marshall.....so far SUCKS BALLS. The genre is "Christian Romance." And it's not the religious thing I have an aversion to, it's not something I care for, but meh....the characters are bland. It's like they're written from the perspective of a 13 year old girl telling her dream date and life. The protagonist is naive/innocent (way to unrealistic...and if people like this really do exist, I feel SO sorry for them) and the writing is horrible. It's like someone pretending to be an author. It's like a watered down version of what someone thinks an author should be like.

Wanna stab my eyes out. Oh...and I'm only on chap 2.......I can't waste time, so I have to finish it. Need it for my numbers. Gah. We'll see how it goes. Gotta run. I'm supposed to b working.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad