2011 Reading Challenge

Rosa has read 0 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Sunday, May 15

Letter to God -not a highlight in my life

Dear Baby Jesus,

Please let that idiot I like, get a clue, wake up and ask me out. Grab one of ur Heavenly Hammers and beat him over the head w it so I can be sure he gets the point. In your infinite wisdom, I know u created him with the sole purpose of trying my patience, and he lives up to the task w gusto! But I'm getting old and I'm more easily tired out and I'm not up to playing games anymore, even if they are for the idiotic link between man and child. Deep down.....deep deep deep down, I know he is a good man, but u also created me an impatient woman. If u can find it in ur heart to make this man-child evolve and show some affection for me, I will always love u and be grateful forever! If this Herculean task is too much, i understand. I will follow the three second rule and move on to one of the other many morons u see fit to throw my way. Thanks a lot.

XOXOXO
ROSA


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad