2011 Reading Challenge

Rosa has read 0 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Friday, September 9

Cry Wolf- The Alpha and Omega Series

Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega, #1)Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I really liked Charles in the Mercy books, but in this series that revolves around him and his Omega mate, it was clinched, I'm in love. We only get glimpses of him and his stoic Alpha personality in the Mercy books and all that does is build up the mystery. Same with Bran. In this book we get a lot more of an insight in Bran the Marrok and Bran the man and Father. I even liked the info we get with on his mate Leah.

This is a really quick read. It's still sweet and romantic if that's what ur in the mood for, which I was. Ana and Charles are still getting comfortable with each other while trying to cement their mate bond and her bond with the pack. There is some rouge drawing attention to himself in the backwoods of the Marrok's territory and he sends Chales and Ana to take care of it. The threat is not just a rouge, it's a girl and a wolf with a tie to Asil. It takes everything they have to survive and defeat this threat before it takes over all the wolves in North America.

On to book 2...



View all my reviews



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad