2011 Reading Challenge

Rosa has read 0 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Thursday, October 28

Severus and other Flawed characters

Im re-reading Bree Despain "The Dark Divine" and I had a bit of a revelation. I hate perfect people. Grrrrr. The character Grace is so "good" she's stupid. Never questioning her parents, doing things people tell her to do. Not pushing?

I guess I don't like it cuz I can't relate. I like flawed characters. I like the thought of redemption and correcting mistakes. I guess it's cuz I'm flawed and like to believe in salvation.

Perfect Grace is so damn annoying. If my fam sent me away an my pseudo bro disappeared, I wouldn't meekly leave, return and go back to normal. WTF?! I'd go Nancy Drew on their asses. Grace can't even lie to her parents. Her bro gets all wierd, her pseudo bro disappears and she returns to life as usual?

She didn't deserve Daniel.

I'm frustrated. I have to go cuz I have to stop this stupid audio book. It's pissing me off.

Location:Home...reading