2011 Reading Challenge

Rosa has read 0 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Sunday, October 31

Broken heart for my baby

Yesterday I felt the worst pain I've ever felt in my whole life.

Someone came to my home and stole my Diablito, my baby. He was four years old and always had that stupid vacant face dogs get but he also had that adorable wolfie grin like he was always laughing.

Who comes into a home and steals a beloved pet? Who does that? What kind of evil human being breaks a families heart like that? I want to scream at the top of my lungs. I want to rant and rage and just stop this empty feeling in my heart and knot of dread in the pit of my stomach.

I'm between denial and anger. I pray to anybody up in the skies listening. Please...PLEASE let him be okay.

If he never returns....please let him be in a good home with people that love him and are kind to him. Let him stay warm and comfortable and live long and happy and have plenty of milkbones and tennis balls.

I have to stop. My eyes are wtering so much it makes it hard to see. I'm offering a hundred dollar reward for his return, but I am not optimistic. God, I know I'm contrary and difficult. And I question everything and don't try enough, but please be kind to this wicked sinner even if she doesn't deserve it. I will.....no. No empty promises I won't remember. Please help him. Please let them b good to him. Please. From the bottom of my heart of hearts.


- meow

Location:Home