Monday, December 2
Things that are better done alone
Things that are better done alone:
1) reading. One can catch up on a lot of books when not being pestered by others
2) movies. No arguing over what film to watch and no one to hog the popcorn or drink all the soda.
3) hobbies. I have done one painting and two drawing in less than five hours. Talk about productive
4) Netflix. Binging care free and no one scoffing because you want to watch Pride&Prejudice or Love Actually......again.
5) shopping. No one to hold the purse, BUT instead you go to whatever store you want and you don't feel guilty about how much you paid for your shoes, what size your clothes is (did they see me head for the sales rack and grab the XL?), or how long you take at Sephora finding just the right shade.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
- ▼ 2013 (4)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (21)