2011 Reading Challenge

Rosa has read 0 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Sunday, December 5

It's Like Jehovah Witnesses are at the door...

I am SO anti-social right now:

Right, so its sunday morning (afternoon) and alls I want is to lounge in my pj's w wild hair and my dogs piled around me watching BBC. Y then do people find the need to drop by un-announced? Gay! We have to make a mad dash to pretend to clean, I gotta hide in my room or gussie up and go chit chat about things I couldn't care less about....

being in a foul mood from having my Top Gear marathon interrupted, I chose the latter....lol! I sit here in my dark room with the tv off so no one knows Im home typing away, waiting with baited breath for people to leave. GAY!

I ignored the soft knock someone gave my door and am hearing them laugh downstairs, but Im stubborn and refuse to put on some jeans and play nice. Im bored. Going to roll over and go back to sleep. DOUBLE GAY