2011 Reading Challenge

Rosa has read 0 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Tuesday, July 6

Poems for my life esp about my love life

"If little by little. You stop loving me
I shall stop loving you little by little.

If suddenly
You forget me
Do not look for me
For I shall already have forgotten you.

But
If each day, each hour,
You feel that you are destined for me
With impecable sweetness,
If each day a flower
Climbs up to your lips to seek me,
Ah my love, ah my own,
In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten,
My love feeds on your love, beloved,
And as long as you live it will be in your arms
Without leaving mine"

- If you Forget Me by Pablo Naruto

"In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
Who, squatting upon the ground,
Held his heart in his hands,
And ate of it.
I said: 'Is it good, friend?'
'It is bitter-bitter,' he answered;
'But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart.'"

-In the Desert by Stephen Crane




- Meow