2011 Reading Challenge

Rosa has read 0 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Thursday, March 12

Uncomfortable

So been hanging out at the guys house more and more. The Hips thing still kinda bugs me every now and then (like the fact that BBK has yet to retire in her own abode) but what is bugging me the most right now is how Nibs seems to be incredibly uncomfortable around me.

Back when we worked together, we used tohave a very easygoing kind of friendship. We used to relate just fine. Heck, even after the whole, I-like-you-you-dont-like-me fiasco thing. That tale, probably deserves its own blog, BTW!!!

I will give a quick surmise. I really REALLY had it bad for him. I don't know why or how it happened, but I had never been so in tune or attracted to someone as I was with him. I thought he liked me too. I was almost sure of it. I did, what i had never done before, I told him.

Arg, it was so frustrating. I was so mad and upset because i didn't even realize when it happened. All I knew, was that apparantly, overnight, I was butt crazy head over-heels for him and that pissed me off to no end.

I ended up getting so fed up I had to tell, if only to get it off my chest. To my gtear annoyance, his answer was "Thanks, but no thanks"

mega ouchie. I had never done anything like that before and it took all the courage I could muster and wam. againt fail.

anyway...